Hey!
So I was at the dentists office today, having my appointment.
It went well, he took pictures and took a full check of my teeth.
But on Friday I'm going back.
This is because I'm going to remove my first wisdom tooth.
I can't really say I'm looking forward to it (I've heard its a lot of pain after when its done).
The reason why I have to remove it is because I simply don't have enough space to keep it.
(Because if I had choose to keep it, the root would grow the wrong way and it would damage my other teeth. And we don't want any of that that, would we?!)
And what do I feel about dentists??
Well I don't like'em, but I don't hate'em either.
It's more like, every time I sit and wait and than go and take my seat in the chair... I don't like'em I more or less hate'em.
BUT, when I'm done and on my way home, I like'em!
So It's a love and hate thing really.
I don't have any images or pictures from today, sorry.
So you'll have to survive without them today.
~ Chris
:O
ReplyDeleteI just had two of my wisdom teeth removed, one last week and one this week. It went surprisingly well. Hope it went well for you too. :)